US Airways supports American extension

Subscribe
Creditor, ‘prospective merger partner’ US Airways gives support to American exclusivity extension | LeveragedLoan.com

US Airways disclosed in its response to American’s exclusivity request that it was a creditor of American as well as a “prospective merger partner” ...

details and analysis...

Creditor, ‘prospective merger partner’ US Airways gives support to American exclusivity extension | LeveragedLoan.com
I think most west pilots support any extension as well. If this merger is going to take place while American is in bankruptcy it will likely begin towards the end of the exclusivity period. Gives us that much more time for judge Silver to rule......
Quote: I think most west pilots support any extension as well. If this merger is going to take place while American is in bankruptcy it will likely begin towards the end of the exclusivity period. Gives us that much more time for judge Silver to rule......

Also gives Parker more time with AMR's books to develop the most competitive business plan he can. Instead of weeks, he'll have months.
Quote: I think most west pilots support any extension as well. If this merger is going to take place while American is in bankruptcy it will likely begin towards the end of the exclusivity period. Gives us that much more time for judge Silver to rule......
Yup and the beauty is we can't lose. There are rulings that we would prefer but she can do nothing that allows for uscaba or any successor to commit dfr.
Quote: Yup and the beauty is we can't lose. There are rulings that we would prefer but she can do nothing that allows for uscaba or any successor to commit dfr.
Only time will tell.
Quote: Yup and the beauty is we can't lose. There are rulings that we would prefer but she can do nothing that allows for uscaba or any successor to commit dfr.
What makes you so sure the Nic will be forced on USAirways before a deal with AA. Parker is dealing with APA and it courting their support. If the Nic is the list for integration with AA, how do you think AA will feel about a AWA 2005 hire going in front of a AA 1988 hire date? AA may turn around and acquire USAirways.
Quote: What makes you so sure the Nic will be forced on USAirways before a deal with AA. Parker is dealing with APA and it courting their support. If the Nic is the list for integration with AA, how do you think AA will feel about a AWA 2005 hire going in front of a AA 1988 hire date? AA may turn around and acquire USAirways.
Or turn around a file thier own injunction starting this whole USAir process over except NOW it will be the palestinians, israelis, AND shiite muslims at each others throats and without a contract for 250 years.
Quote: What makes you so sure the Nic will be forced on USAirways before a deal with AA. Parker is dealing with APA and it courting their support. If the Nic is the list for integration with AA, how do you think AA will feel about a AWA 2005 hire going in front of a AA 1988 hire date? AA may turn around and acquire USAirways.
Nothing makes me so sure because it won't happen before a merger. The Nic. will happen after the merger.
Are you a lawyer?
Quote: Are you a lawyer?
I slept at a holiday inn express.