US Airways Application Window Open

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 41
Go to
Quote: Yeah it is $42 an hour for 1st year on the 190. 76 hours per month for short call/ 72 long call reserve. You will never break 70 hours on reserve on the 190 1st year. Long call averages 55 hours per month; short call 40 hours. It ends up being about 3200 per month pay not including per diem after you finish training.
Interesting, why the different way to figure rates/pay then? $3000 vs (roughly) $3200 ? Not much of a diff... obviously I'm not turning down the extra $200! but just seems like it would be easier to make it all the same - either all flat rate or all per hour.
I asked earlier but never received a response. When updating your application, they only thing you can do is upload a new resume, correct?
Quote: I asked earlier but never received a response. When updating your application, they only thing you can do is upload a new resume, correct?
Yes I believe. I just re-applied and it allowed me to change my app only because it looked like I had a lapse in employment of over a year since its been a year since I initially did my app.
Has anybody that applied recently heard back from them?
Quote: Interesting, why the different way to figure rates/pay then? $3000 vs (roughly) $3200 ? Not much of a diff... obviously I'm not turning down the extra $200! but just seems like it would be easier to make it all the same - either all flat rate or all per hour.
E190 pay was negotiated separately and long after pay for the other aircraft types. The E190 fleet is newer than the current contract.
Quote: Has anybody that applied recently heard back from them?
I got a 'thanks but no thanks' email. 4300tt, 3300 pic, but only 1100 turbine, and they required 1500.
I have heard nothing except the thanks for applying e mail.
Quote: I have heard nothing except the thanks for applying e mail.
I didn't even get that.

4000tt, 1020 turbine pic, 2350 jet
any idea about how much/type of experience in the last 12 months required?
FWIW, I haven't heard anything, I don't expect too, unless I get lucky. I am stuck as an FO At XJT. TT IS 5,800, 0 TPIC, but I do have 4,500 turbine time,lol. I am due to upgrade the next class, hopefully In a few months. I think a few hundred hrs of TPIC and going to a job fair might make all the difference in the world
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 41
Go to