Combined AA/US hub network.

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Eminent Domain, thank you.
Quote: MIA and DFW will be sold to Delta.
So new crew base for SKYW or Compass?
Quote: MIA and DFW will be sold to Delta.
Probability if that is about 0. Probability of Eaglefly popping a vein thinking about it, and trying to refute it... maybe... what... 25%?
Quote: Probability if that is about 0. Probability of Eaglefly popping a vein thinking about it, and trying to refute it... maybe... what... 25%?
No, eaglefly already saw this crackpot comment and no veins popped. Probability of Sink r8 dropping a nut should eaglefly not pop a vein appears far greater than 25%.
Quote: Eminent domain.

Sorry, grammar police
Irony Investigator
Quote: No, eaglefly already saw this crackpot comment and no veins popped. Probability of Sink r8 dropping a nut should eaglefly not pop a vein appears far greater than 25%.
I'm not emotionally invested in your mental or cardiac health. I get no particular gain from your reactions, except entertainment. I'll be OK if you flip out, and I'll be OK if you don't.
Quote: I'm not emotionally invested in your mental or cardiac health. I get no particular gain from your reactions, except entertainment. I'll be OK if you flip out, and I'll be OK if you don't.
If you get no gain from my reactions except for "entertainment", I must be doing something right as you seem to seek it out.
You might be getting a little ahead of yourself. I'm not here for the eaglefest. I was only curious about the hub discussion, and couldn't help but chuckle when I saw how fast you jumped on the MIA DFW bait.

Have the last word: you seem to need it more.
Quote: You might be getting a little ahead of yourself. I'm not here for the eaglefest. I was only curious about the hub discussion, and couldn't help but chuckle when I saw how fast you jumped on the MIA DFW bait.

Have the last word: you seem to need it more.
Why, thank you.
Getting back on subject:

Cheers.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to