Can someone at Horizon please Help

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Looking for someone who's been at Horizon for a bit to answer some questions for me. Shoot me a PM if you can help me out.
What do you want to know?
The answer is:
Skywest flies that route now
Abandon hope all ye who enter.
Have not heard a word regarding Horizon for a while, anything new? Hiring any time soon?
Anybody know if Horizon has any plans to open a hiring window anytime soon?
Quote: Anybody know if Horizon has any plans to open a hiring window anytime soon?
We don't know. There's always rumors, but they're all stupid.

We do have some attrition happening in the form of people desperate to get out. So there's likely to be a trickle of hiring as a result. By trickle, I mean maybe 20/year.
Quote: We don't know. There's always rumors, but they're all stupid.

We do have some attrition happening in the form of people desperate to get out. So there's likely to be a trickle of hiring as a result. By trickle, I mean maybe 20/year.
well first of all I can't think of a commuter airline where people are not desperate to get out..

do you guys have a flow-thorugh agreement with Alaska or maybe some type of preferential hiring??? if that's the case then Horizon is a good deal
I thought Horizon is just known as Alaska now.

Don't they have something ridiculous like a 8 year upgrade to the "Q" ?!!
Quote: well first of all I can't think of a commuter airline where people are not desperate to get out..

do you guys have a flow-thorugh agreement with Alaska or maybe some type of preferential hiring??? if that's the case then Horizon is a good deal
First part of your statement is ill informed. The second part of your statement confirms it.

I am curious about any internal rumors tho. With the new order at Alaska, wonder if there is also rumored growth in the 76-100 range for them or the 76 and less range for Horizon.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to