FDX Town Hall meeting

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
So how was the kool-aid today at the town hall meeting?
Quote: So how was the kool-aid today at the town hall meeting?
Hopefully there was a lot leftover and for those who did drink it, I hope it was bitter.
You know why nobody tells Jim Jones jokes? The punch lines are too long.
I would like to know how well attended it was and what the collective "Mood" was.........
"You are the highest paid pilots out there and you got a raise when the economy is in the tank." What more needs to be said?
Company wants preferential bidding. They still hate parka because there's no way to tell "rank" soooo, get this, they are working on a new leather jacket WITH EPAULETES!!!!! CHOKE!!!!
Quote: They still hate parka because there's no way to tell "rank" soooo, get this, they are working on a new leather jacket WITH EPAULETES!!!!! CHOKE!!!!
Outside the cockpit why would they give a sh*t about "rank"? Seriously?! Tell me they've got better things to worry about and that was just a joke...
No, not a joke. BM stated at a previous town hall mtg that he wants an outer garment that you can tell what rank you are. Didn't mention leather jacket at the time.
Quote: No, not a joke. BM stated at a previous town hall mtg that he wants an outer garment that you can tell what rank you are. Didn't mention leather jacket at the time.
The answer is easy and can be accomplished with already approved uniform items. Captains will wear either hats or purple kilts. Both bestow the necessary honor and dignity to ensure the two people in our cockpits know which one is the captain.
Quote: Company wants preferential bidding. They still hate parka because there's no way to tell "rank" soooo, get this, they are working on a new leather jacket WITH EPAULETES!!!!! CHOKE!!!!
Better put some stripes on the sleeves too...
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to