Scott Leather Company

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
sad
I've been to their place in Texas. Yes Scott sold the flight case business to some employees dime years ago. They were great folks to visit with and chat with. They did great work... I hate to hear that about them.
Quote: Do you guys think the traditional leather flight case will still be in demand going forward?
Only if they shrink it to the size of an IPad.
Quote: Do you guys think the traditional leather flight case will still be in demand going forward?
The only possible good thing about a traditional flight case is all the maids etc world wide already know nothing valuable is inside. You could stash all your ipads laptops inside and lock it and they think its just paper.
Just visited their website, says they'll be back up soon!
Quote: Just visited their website, says they'll be back up soon!
God I hope so!
Looks like you can order them at FlyByStore.com - Pilot Store & Crew Shop
Hope so! The only thing holding my old bag (no, not the wife!!) together are all of the stickers.
fbh
Nope, the iPad will send the pilot bag to the trash heap of history.
FYI, Scott Leather as we used to know it is not opening back up. The flybystore.com business bought rights to use their name and is going to start having bags made by some third party business on the east coast.
To purchase a new similar style Scott bag go here:
http://www.huntps.com/

Owned by a pilot in the Houston area.

For repairs of Scott Leather bags try:

Laminar Luggage Repair
6085 Ballou Road
Medina, OH 44256
(330) 321-4359
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to