US Airways Calls

Subscribe
288  338  378  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  398  438 
Page 388 of 441
Go to
Quote: How does US Airways notify their applicants that interviewed? Phone call, email, letter in the mail? Interviewed this past week and they said it could take a few weeks to hear something, but I forgot to ask how the notification comes.
Phone call from VP of Flight Ops Lyle Hogg =

Email =
So I'm trying to upload an updated resume. My app says it's still "under review," yet it provides me a way to upload a resume. I do so, but on the next screen, it provides a link to my supposed updated resume, and it pulls up the one from 6 or 8 months ago. Should I just start a whole new application or just go with this one?
Don't preview the new résumé. Just upload it and go back to see if it took.
Quote: Don't preview the new résumé. Just upload it and go back to see if it took.
This works for me pretty consistently.
Quote: So I'm trying to upload an updated resume. My app says it's still "under review," yet it provides me a way to upload a resume. I do so, but on the next screen, it provides a link to my supposed updated resume, and it pulls up the one from 6 or 8 months ago. Should I just start a whole new application or just go with this one?
You can email tech support and they'll post it to your profile. The "Update Resume" feature is broken frequently.
Quote: How does US Airways notify their applicants that interviewed? Phone call, email, letter in the mail? Interviewed this past week and they said it could take a few weeks to hear something, but I forgot to ask how the notification comes.
From what I understand it's an email if it's a "No", and phone call if it's a "Yes". Also, I've heard that the "No's" hear within a week, so if you haven't heard anything after a full week it's probably good news. This is all unconfirmed stuff I've heard through the grapevine. I'd love it if somebody in-the-know can confirm!
In the past some "no" emails took 8-9 weeks. I don't know if that's changed recently. I hope so because 2 months is a long time to wait for a negative reply.
Quote: Phone call from VP of Flight Ops Lyle Hogg =

Email =
typically how long from time of interview until "yes" phone call? Also, from a PHX or CLT area code?
Quote: typically how long from time of interview until "yes" phone call? Also, from a PHX or CLT area code?
In the past it has been <24 hours to >10 weeks. It varies even between those who interview the same day...

PHX (for now)
What have been some of the reason why people have gotten the "no" email...given that they seem to call with the intent to hire, from what I have been told?
288  338  378  384  385  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  398  438 
Page 388 of 441
Go to