KAPA cfi/cfii

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I'm looking for other CFIs that would like to instruct out of APA. Only interested in meeting with local CFIs that would like to expand their book of business. I am preparing to drop some money on advertising and want to ensure I have enough colleagues to handle the intro flights.

I've managed other flight training programs and they were very successful. Feel free to ask questions directly on here or PM. Email will be shared through PM only.
Quote: I'm looking for other CFIs that would like to instruct out of APA. Only interested in meeting with local CFIs that would like to expand their book of business. I am preparing to drop some money on advertising and want to ensure I have enough colleges to handle the intro flights.
I am in the area now and might like to freelance at Centennial. I'll drop you a contact PM in a minute.

What does "book of business" mean exactly? And "enough colleges to handle intro flights"?? I am not sure there are any aviation colleges around here, there are a bunch of flight schools. Please explain what you are trying to do a little more if you will, and who you are targeting with your ad.
Sorry about that. Auto correct didn't do me any favors there...

The target is those wanting to learn how to fly and don't want to spend all their money on flying the newest aircraft possible. The rates on the planes are very low but they are solid dependable trainers. Once people get interested and find out if it's for them the goal would be to either get them using the rentals for personal travel on their own schedule or buying something that fits their mission better. I've helped people get into various high performance singles, light twins, and even cabin class twins.

Giving people options and keeping it fun will be the key.
Cool. From what I can tell there are a lot of people with money near Centennial. But the way gas prices are now I am sure it will be a selling point to have a more economical fleet.
Quote: Once people get interested and find out if it's for them the goal would be to either get them using the rentals for personal travel on their own schedule

Giving people options and keeping it fun will be the key.
So, are you going to let a renter keep an a/c for a weekend or week?
There are provisions in place for that.
Quote: The rates on the planes are very low but they are solid dependable trainers.
Are you working with Centennial Flyers?
Quote: I am not sure there are any aviation colleges around here, there are a bunch of flight schools.

MSUD (formally MSCD) is an aviation college in Denver.
Quote: Are you working with Centennial Flyers?
Sure am..................... lots of dots because that message was too short.
Quote: MSUD (formally MSCD) is an aviation college in Denver.
Correct, so there's one at least. Here's the link-

Metro State University of Denver
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to