Evergreen to miss another payroll date

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 25
Go to
Quote: Oregon law says they can pay two business days late.... I don't know what ALPA has to say.. If I could find a job I would be gone.. But for now I have to deal with what is going on.. We have another 400 joining the the fleet tomorrow. Very strange things going on here. How are things with you?
Unfortunately most of us have obligations that fall outside of a business day calendar. Management is exploiting the law if you look at the calendar and paydays.

With the new 744 coming online this week perhaps the corporation is just spending down the pot with the plans to just walk away when the well runs dry. I for one am leaving my personal credit card home from this point on. I'll just go home if Dell cant pay for my room.
Quote: The question is why did they continue to show up for work without getting paid. I sure as heck wouldn't.
I think they are getting paid really late as opposed to not at all. But I do see your point.
I try not to travel as much as I can... I don't know how you guys on the road everyday do it...
Quote: we were told the contract was not going to be extended before the a check started. Saudi has 2 747-8f's coming in march or april. They can cover the flying with the planes they have.
+1 aai....
Haven't been on APC for a while so don't know if this is old news, but word on the street is that EIA is for sale...and I'm not talking about the helicopter division which I believe is already gone.
AAI has one BCF coming the end of Dec to join the other 3 cargo planes they have flying for SV...They will cover the JFK IAH flights till the SV gets a -8..
Helicopters is not gone as of yet.. Who would want the airline? Its a mess!!! The old man had people come in last year and look at the airline and they would not come near the price that he wanted for it.
The classic fleet will be done at the end of Dec...
Quote: The classic fleet will be done at the end of Dec...
6 classics "captains fleet" put out to pasture to be replaced by just 4 400s now? I was really hoping some of the guys on the street would be recalled, but if what your saying is true, I fear even more furloughs comming.
EIA
Just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Been there done that. Used to work there putting the place in my rear view mirror. Good luck to all hands on deck.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 25
Go to