Trans States Interview

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
The MRJ90 has or will be scoped out due to it's max allowable takeoff weight at ever major. Only US air has the scope to allow it. It's my belief that either pre or post bankruptcy, AA and US will merge. Rumor has it that the agreed to terms of an AA/US merger will have scope similar to what AA is voting on now which would also scope out the jet. They could convert orders to the MRJ70 but the 90 is supposedly the first jet off the assembly line which is already behind schedule to late 2015 / early 2016. In the meantime, TSA is left with obsolete 50 seaters and an uncertain future.
Quote: We haven't had furloughs in a while. Been hiring like mad to cover the massive understaffing.

As for the company, it's a regional. Better than friggin' gojets, probably not as nice as some of the nicer ones. You won't find a better pilot group to fly with, but you could probably find a better prospect for growth. (There won't be any. probably ever.)
sure, pal. that sounds way better than gojet.

gojet offers different equipment and different pilot bases. there could be beneficial things for new hires at either side.
Quote: sure, pal. that sounds way better than gojet.

gojet offers different equipment and different pilot bases. there could be beneficial things for new hires at either side.

Like the chance to stab your fellow pilots in the back! Whoohoo! Who wouldn't enjoy that?

Ummmm....what? Did Go Jet aquire equipment other than the CRJ700?
Quote: Ummmm....what? Did Go Jet aquire equipment other than the CRJ700?

When compared to trans states...

Read slower.

Just got called for an interview. Been in the business for a while, so I know what the issues are at Trans States. Looking for solid information on the interview as I have heard some things have changed from the past. Anybody who has interviewed recently PM me.

Thanks
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to