Brief Horizon Window

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Looks like Horizon is having a brief window ending December 5th.

Probably not the best move for people looking for PIC time in the next decade.

However, this might be looked at as a gateway job to live in the Northwest and find other suitable opportunities.

Horizon bashing in 3...2....1.....go
I'm from the northwest and have nothing to bash QX on. Would much rather be flying around the north west with great views then around the flatness of the Midwest any day.

Any one looking to stay in the northwest and once your senior enough to hold sea or pdx will be even better
Somebody at QX is flying...Checkride approaches?

FlightAware
I'm guessing RNP 0.1 certification proving runs.
Quote: I'm guessing RNP 0.1 certification proving runs.

Looking at this one, I would say definitely.

FlightAware
Quote: I'm from the northwest and have nothing to bash QX on. Would much rather be flying around the north west with great views then around the flatness of the Midwest any day.

Any one looking to stay in the northwest and once your senior enough to hold sea or pdx will be even better
You meen MFR and BOI???
Brief Horizon Window
Maybe even ANC soon.
Flying the q hmmm...I know 9e had terrible Mx issues with it, have is horizon handling Mx ? Broke alot?
What is junior these days at Horizon?
Quote: What is junior these days at Horizon?
My understanding is that MFD and BOI will soon be bases and will be junior. Someone on another board also says to expect an ANC base in '13. I would expect that to go junior, but slowly climb in seniority as pilots who want to live in AK get hired on and move up the list.

Someone with better info please feel free to chime in if I'm wrong.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to