Navy Reserve RMP List

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Good luck to you, and any of the others, that get the call to pack bags. Be safe.
Quote: Good luck to you, and any of the others, that get the call to pack bags. Be safe.
Thanks, much appreciated!
Navy Reserve RMP List
Take GTMO and run. I enjoyed my 9 months down there.
Quote: Take GTMO and run. I enjoyed my 9 months down there.
Tenacvols,

Not sure when you were in GTMO or if you've looked at the MOB billets but 75% of them seem to be in Afghanistan. Yes I could have volunteered and worked a local MOB and probably should have, it is what it is. Those are few and far between these days.
Navy Reserve RMP List
I just returned from GTMO in June. I did a 9 month IA flying C-12's. I'm AD and that particular IA has gone away. That being said I just picked up VR FTS so I'm sure I will get familiar with all the acronyms in this thread.
Quote: Tenacvols,

Not sure when you were in GTMO or if you've looked at the MOB billets but 75% of them seem to be in Afghanistan. Yes I could have volunteered and worked a local MOB and probably should have, it is what it is. Those are few and far between these days.
You have orders yet?
Quote: You have orders yet?
Just verbals, nothing on paper. My guess is my billet/orders are in the next SDOB signing which took a break over the holidays. The SECDEF has to sign off on all orders(more of a formality) so that's probably the hang up. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll go away.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to