Virgin America Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
60  110  150  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  170  210  260 
Page 160 of 294
Go to
Quote: Lol,

This decades business plans were subsidized by bankruptcy courts. Labor unionized or otherwise had little to do with it.
I'd say losing pay, benefits and a pension had something to do with it. It kept the pockets full of those who proceeded over these dastardly events. It's well past time for the turn around.
Quote: ok great. Should I expect any technical exam?
You should not expect a technical exam, but be prepared with "tell me about a time when.." questions.
Other than that be positive, outgoing but not annoying, excited and just be yourself. They want to know that they can fly with you and that you'll fit into the culture of the company. Good luck!
Quote: Are these questionnaires coming through your regular email or spam? just curious...
FYI I just got the pilot questionnaire today. It came through my regular inbox and from a Virgin email address. Hoping to hear something soon.
Quote: FYI I just got the pilot questionnaire today. It came through my regular inbox and from a Virgin email address. Hoping to hear something soon.
Nice! How long ago did you apply? Also, did you attend a job fair in 2015 and speak with Virgin? Women in Aviation or the recent OBAP function in LAS?
Quote: Nice! How long ago did you apply? Also, did you attend a job fair in 2015 and speak with Virgin? Women in Aviation or the recent OBAP function in LAS?
Applied back in January, attended WIA. Have 1 internal rec. Hope to get an interview soon!
Quote: Applied back in January, attended WIA. Have 1 internal rec. Hope to get an interview soon!
Jetspeed,
Your leaving a G550 gig for VA if hired?
Quote: Jetspeed,
Your leaving a G550 gig for VA if hired?
Yes I will...I know that sounds crazy on the surface but there's a lot more to it.
Quote: Yes I will...I know that sounds crazy on the surface but there's a lot more to it.
Its a great idea. I left flying gulf streams to go to skywest for no money, 18 months, got on with VA. Best decision of my life to walk away from corporate. I have a life now.
Quote: Its a great idea. I left flying gulf streams to go to skywest for no money, 18 months, got on with VA. Best decision of my life to walk away from corporate. I have a life now.
Glad to hear this, hoping I have the same outcome. I flew for the regionals prior to this job and miss the schedule/lifestyle of 121.
Quote: You should not expect a technical exam, but be prepared with "tell me about a time when.." questions.
Other than that be positive, outgoing but not annoying, excited and just be yourself. They want to know that they can fly with you and that you'll fit into the culture of the company. Good luck!
Thanks Northcal!
60  110  150  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  170  210  260 
Page 160 of 294
Go to