UPS and Post Office bid?

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21 
Page 21 of 21
Go to
Quote: Just a note
Thanks, Ptarmigan. It's our furloughed brothers that most of us are hurting for. We just wish these guys could catch a break, and some of our junior folks could see a light at the end of the tunnel. Even a bone thrown our way would have helped both of those groups out a lot.

Another day in the workers paradise.
Really makes you wonder if ANYONE wants to deal with UPS management??
Quote: . Anyone at UPS who says their hopes weren't high for this is lying
After talking with several gateway managers over the past few months, they fully expected to get at least 30% of the contract. I do not talk to many NURPS, but outside SDF, expectations were high. Maybe they need to hang the EXPECTATION ZERO banner so they can see it everyday!
Where is that S H I T H E A D scab that normally spews management crap on here?
If this doesn't confirm the fact that NURP's don't know jack than I don't know what will.
It took you this long to realize that, ***??
Quote: It took you this long to realize that, ***??
That was for the nay sayers out there that actually think they have any knowledge of "inside" information.
Quote: After talking with several gateway managers over the past few months, they fully expected to get at least 30% of the contract. I do not talk to many NURPS, but outside SDF, expectations were high. Maybe they need to hang the EXPECTATION ZERO banner so they can see it everyday!
Rumor has it Scotty Davis is in negotiations to star in the remake of "Failure to Launch"!
Quote: If this doesn't confirm the fact that NURP's don't know jack than I don't know what will.
Wrong. If it contains bad news like hotels getting worse, they seem to be spot on. If it's any good news like a new gateway, new contract, or increased staffing, they don't know jack.
Quote: Where is that S H I T H E A D scab that normally spews management crap on here?
Quote: Postal contract announcement by Friday!!!
Dated 03-26-13

Quote: Standby for the announcement tomorrow
Dated 03-28-13

This idiot ? I don't even think he is a pilot. Some internet whack job probably house full of model airplanes and window blinds closed tight so UFO's don't see him.
11  17  18  19  20  21 
Page 21 of 21
Go to