USAPA MOU vote results

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
2013 MOU Referendum

Official Results

Ballot ending: 02/08/2013 14:00:00 (Eastern)

The ballots were cast and tallied as follows.
TOTAL

Do you vote in favor of the MOU? (please check one) Total Percent
Yes, I am in favor of the MOU 2693 75.94
No, I am opposed to the MOU 853 24.06
Total 3546

Do you authorize converting the Furloughed Pilot Medical Assessment funds to fund merger related expenses? (please check one) Total Percent
Yes, I am in favor converting the funds 2278 64.92
No, I am opposed to converting the funds 1231 35.08
Total 3509

There were 3740 eligible voters, of which 3547 cast a ballot, representing 94.8% of the eligible voters.
Of the 3547 ballots cast, 868 (24.5%) were by phone, and 2679 (75.5%) were by web.
There were 0 ballots cast in which the voter did not make a selection.
There were 276 ballots declared void.

These Official Results witnessed and certified by Bill McKee, Rob Streble, John Mahlman, Gary Hummel and Matt Bradley.
Once again, the bar is lowered.

Thanks guys, thanks a lot.
Quote: Once again, the bar is lowered.

Did you call guys that didn't support the MOU stupid, or was it "butthurt" in another post?

Please explain. This was a significant gain for US.

Are you trolling? Deliberately dense?

The MOU gets the East a 40 dollar an hour raise, brings them up to parity with the West and both sides get an increase. 401k dc just went up. Sets a clear path to a JCBA. The road to a single seniority list is made. Now we just wait for the merger announcement Monday or Tuesday.
Quote: Please explain. This was a significant gain for US.
They are the same group that with their, "no," votes made LOA93 as bad as it is. They also helped to remain on it for the last 5 years. They are really ****ed because they might have to work under a decent contract. They've spent the last five plus years making peanut wages to help the company fund the merger. They are true company players and I think they are really concerned that they may be over compensated and it may put a financial strain on the company. I look up to them and hope one day I can be as selfless. They also want to replace Hummel with this guy:

G

Just go away please.
Quote: They are the same group that with their, "no," votes made LOA93 as bad as it is. They also helped to remain on it for the last 5 years. They are really ****ed because they might have to work under a decent contract. They've spent the last five plus years making peanut wages to help the company fund the merger. They are true company players and I think they are really concerned that they may be over compensated and it may put a financial strain on the company. I look up to them and hope one day I can be as selfless. They also want to replace Hummel with this guy:

G
Nice. It wouldn't have passed had the majority of east not voted for it. Pretty sure the only one on here talking negatively is a non-US pilot, lolwut.
Outsider opinion:

Passing MOU for improvement of the CBA: Good.

Raiding your furloughed pilot relief fund for merger expenses: Bad
Quote: Nice. It wouldn't have passed had the majority of east not voted for it. Pretty sure the only one on here talking negatively is a non-US pilot, lolwut.
The sarcasm wasn't aimed at all east pilots, just the Clearian jihadists.

Ali G
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to