FDX out of KCM program today

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Wonder if we should be reading between the lines at FDX......here's a novel idea.....no more PAX carrier DH's. ALL trips either begin out of MEM (or domicile), or the company will build a DH route for you, using company assets. I'm sure some bean-counting idiot has already proposed that idea. It's what's probably making upper MGMNT scratch their collective heads and say, "hmmm.maybe....."
no PAX terminal transit, therefore no need for KCM. Saving $$ by the bucketload
Quote: no PAX terminal transit, therefore no need for KCM. Saving $$ by the bucketload
Ding! Ding! Ding! I believe we have a winner.
Quote: Wonder if we should be reading between the lines at FDX......here's a novel idea.....no more PAX carrier DH's. ALL trips either begin out of MEM (or domicile), or the company will build a DH route for you, using company assets. I'm sure some bean-counting idiot has already proposed that idea. It's what's probably making upper MGMNT scratch their collective heads and say, "hmmm.maybe....."
I'm fatigued and possibly sick just thinking about that!
Quote: .....no more PAX carrier DH's. ALL trips either begin out of MEM (or domicile), or the company will build a DH route for you, using company assets. I'm sure some bean-counting idiot has already proposed that idea

That proposal fits with the PBS idea. They complement each other nicely.

I'll wear my 767 lanyard in support of it.
Quote: Ding! Ding! Ding! I believe we have a winner.

You my friend, are very uninformed.
Hey Moby, "passenger terminal"??? What's that? I think I read about it once.
Quote: Hey Moby, "passenger terminal"??? What's that? I think I read about it once.

It's where you drink for free sitting in the first class lounge waiting for your flight (on foreign airlines anyway).
Quote: That proposal fits with the PBS idea. They complement each other nicely.

I'll wear my 767 lanyard in support of it.
Is that the Thick "With a Pay-rate" lanyard or the the thin "Without a Pay-rate" lanyard???????
Quote: It's where you drink for free sitting in the first class lounge waiting for your flight (on foreign airlines anyway).
I remember now!!!,...
fbh
Quote: Just had a Same Duty Period D/H in IND-MEM, short connection. Walked up to the KCM agent and he said that FedEx and UPS are no longer able to use the checkpoint as of "TODAY". I said you got to be kidding me, just used it last week, he said sorry, as of today no longer aloud.

WOW, thanks for the heads up.
Maybe if you just used it silently...
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to