Gulfstream Girl

Subscribe
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38 
Page 34 of 43
Go to
Her time may be running out....
From Jezebel.com

Quote:
four women who were named “possible co-conspirators” and granted immunity in Florida a decade ago could now face criminal charges in Manhattan.
Quote:
Marcinkova, who may have also been assaulted by Epstein as a teenager, is accused of participating in the sexual abuse by at least one victim, who was 16 at the time:

“A 16-year-old told detectives she was giving Mr. Epstein a massage when Ms. Marcinkova entered the room naked, according to Palm Beach police reports. Mr. Epstein then told the girl she could make an extra $200 if she performed oral sex on Ms. Marcinkova, and the girl reluctantly agreed, the reports said.”
And from another article:

Quote:
The four women — Sarah Kellen, Lesley Groff, Adriana Ross and Nadia Marcinkova — could still be subject to criminal charges in Manhattan. The United States attorney’s office has said it is not bound by the Florida agreement.
I hope she is NAILED. She is terrible human, who will have to pay for her actions one way or another. Karma is a B.

RadialGal
At the absolute very least she should have her ATP revoked immediately for lack of "good moral character" and never ever be allowed to fly professionally again
Quote: At the absolute very least she should have her ATP revoked immediately for lack of "good moral character" and never ever be allowed to fly professionally again
The "good moral character" rule is BS because it is highly subjective. If her criminal activities were related to her piloting an airplane (and proven in a court with full due process), then it would make sense to suspend her license. Other than that, they shouldn't touch her license.
Quote: The "good moral character" rule is BS because it is highly subjective. If her criminal activities were related to her piloting an airplane (and proven in a court with full due process), then it would make sense to suspend her license. Other than that, they shouldn't touch her license.
You think she would qualify for an ATP if she was a convicted felon and designated as a sex predator?
Quote: You think she would qualify for an ATP if she was a convicted felon and designated as a sex predator?
Sonic has already posted his belief that the FAA itself is unconstitutional, so it’s a moo point.
Quote: At the absolute very least she should have her ATP revoked immediately for lack of "good moral character" and never ever be allowed to fly professionally again
Due process, that would take a conviction AND a subsequent aviation event, as in an accident, violation, incident, etc. No one is “monitoring” pilot records to revoke certificates based on subjective opinions. Pilot certs have been revoked when someone was using an aircraft while having sex with underage kids, for the same criteria, lack of moral character, but usually after the conviction and because the investigation required an FAA investigation. As said above, proving affirmative or negative of “good moral character” is not easy or simple much of the time.
I think I remember a revocation on sending nekkid pictures through the mail.
Quote: You think she would qualify for an ATP if she was a convicted felon and designated as a sex predator?
As far as I can gather, the mechanism for screening and enforcement of that is via the medical renewal process... if you check the conviction box (or you don't, and they find out when they run your background looking for routine DUIs) and it comes back with a serious felony they can go go down two roads, possible both at the same time.

1. Criminal behavior = anti-social behavior = possible personality disorder => grounds to deny medical.

2. They can also try to make a good moral character adjudication but because of the vagueness of that rule they will probably only go there for particularly notorious crimes. But the standard is lower for admin law, and the rule has not been thrown out yet so I'm sure they could apply it successfully and if the perp's criminal record was bad enough (quality and/or quantity). They may prefer not fight the legal battle if medical revocation is in the cards.
What she might face....
I don't think the "Good Moral Character" factor is much of a risk to her.

The really big risk, as I see it, is that she is still a Slovakian citizen, working in the US. If she is convicted of anything more than a parking ticket, she probably loses her US work authorization and faces deportation to a country she probably hasn't seen for 20+ years.

This is why I don't think she will plead out to anything.
Either she'll find a way to get immunity, or she'll have to be convicted in a trial.
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38 
Page 34 of 43
Go to