Gulfstream Girl

Subscribe
30  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43 
Page 40 of 43
Go to
Quote: try this defense when you are a man accused of raping under age women.

When you are a child you are the victim and the perp should fry. When you are a adult you are responsible for your actions.
I think they'll make the case (assuming there's a case to make, which appears likely). A globe-trotting jet-setter is not going to come across as someone who didn't know what she was doing, or was under someone else's control. Especially at her age.

Or they could take the easy way out, and let her off for turning state's evidence. Might be more legal bang, less risk.
It will not help in the guilty or not guilty call; if convicted it MAY factor into the mitigating circumstances during the penalty phase.
Quote: It will not help in the guilty or not guilty call; if convicted it MAY factor into the mitigating circumstances during the penalty phase.
In theory this is how it should work. Her defense will likely try to tie it all in though.
The key is to charge her with racketeering, and trafficking.
I doubt she will ever be tried. She has been busy reaching out to lots of powerful men about what she will be forced to testify to if she is charged. They are all busy making sure it never comes to that!
Quote: In theory this is how it should work. Her defense will likely try to tie it all in though.
It isn’t theory.
It is the law.
The defense can try to play whatever they want, but the law doesn’t support it.
You may see another travesty of the legal system, but then the system will have broken down and the law will have been violated.
Quote: You may see another travesty of the legal system, but then the system will have broken down and the law will have been violated.
That's what the defense will be shooting for, they know the weak link is the jury.
This is crazy; I am apparently still a subscriber to her channel. I just looked it up and she apparently pulled all of her videos down ("GlobalGirl"). The sick part is that I can still remember watching the short videos of her international trips to PARIS that showed her goofy technique of pumping of the Gulfstream yoke on final approach. Those were probably Epstein procurement flights to bring in more underage girls. Sick....

I'm still trying to figure out where US Customs & Border Protection lies in this mess. I am a former longtime employee of said agency and all of the names are listed on manifests and computer databases forever. The records exist and are still there. Why has that not yet been revealed? I guarantee you that the Fed's have a good idea of what is going on here. The weird part is that none of the CBP Officers put a stop to this. I inspected/examined several mega-Millionaires and Billionaires in my career. No way I would let it go if I suspected human smuggling. This is all crazy!
Quote: I doubt she will ever be tried. She has been busy reaching out to lots of powerful men about what she will be forced to testify to if she is charged. They are all busy making sure it never comes to that!
Yeah, you are probably correct, this case died with Epstein.
Quote: I'm pretty sure all you guys are jealous. She had the networking down, and the connections. She worked hard for it, she took a different direction than most, i think she deserves it! Her mentor saw that she is capable of taking a spot in the G2. Obviously being a model and a spokeswoan in the past time would certainly get her these connections. I know of a girl at ERAU, that is also modeling. If you look, she is in the DC shoes magazine....also aspires to be a Gulfstream pilot as well..and knows a flight instructor that trains GS pilots..so i certaily believe she is going to have somesort of attention going this route as well...low time, modeling, connections in the Corporate aviation world...
I’m regretting this comment.
30  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43 
Page 40 of 43
Go to