Delta DC-9 slides off runway in Savannah

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
If I knew how to embed that link I totally would too but I just had to get that song on there!
Quote: If I knew how to embed that link I totally would too but I just had to get that song on there!
You use the command [ youtube ] (without the spaces), followed immediately by the Youtube 11 character name, followed immediately by [ / youtube ] (without the spaces).

For example, if your Youtube video URL is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNUcgBz9VpQ

You would type: (without the spaces)

[ youtube ] gNUcgBz9VpQ [ / youtube]
Score!!!!!!!!
Quote: This is exactly what was emphasized during the most recent recurrent. Savannah n/s, Cancun, Charlotte 18c ect... All non-grooved. Glad everyone is ok. Now this Rick character, what a douche! Why do papers publish quotes like that?

To the mods,

We are quick to move delta incidents but leave other airlines incidents on here for a longer time. Just something I've noticed....
And yet not one thread about the UAL 737 off the runway.
Quote: And yet not one thread about the UAL 737 off the runway.
If you have a link - start a thread - and post it in the safety forum.
The three rules;
Air Speed
Air Speed
Air Speed
Quote: The three rules;
Air Speed
Air Speed
Air Speed
Might I add: "Stop before the end of the runway" to your rules.

I've always wondered about the DC-9's braking abilities. It seems like at least one goes off the end of a runway every winter no matter what as long as I can remember, and this one didn't involve snow!
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to