GoJet updates

Subscribe
31  81  121  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135 
Page 131 of 141
Go to
Quote: between GoJet, Trans States, Mesa, and ExpressJet, which would be the best move (if you could move to the base, which I could)
I left Endeavor after 6.5 years for Compass. Best decision I've made yet. Where do you live currently? If you have questions PM me
Quote: Do you like Texas?
yes… but I'm able to move to wherever I'd be based.
Quote: yes… but I'm able to move to wherever I'd be based.
Why isn't Compass an option? They have a single fleet type and it's one that's in demand. They don't have a bunch of 50 seaters. They're a young pilot group with the top 150 guys leaving this year plus a growth of 20 aircraft. Upgrades are much quicker compared to other places and they treat you really well. Just opened a SEA base. I would consider upgrade times, reserve time, which at compass is less than a month, and bases. If you want west coast compass is great because west coast bases are junior. If you want east coast there is a lot of options. Read the forums and see which group has the least amount of hate. You can figure out pretty quick which pilot groups are happy and those that aren't.
Quote: Why isn't Compass an option? They have a single fleet type and it's one that's in demand. They don't have a bunch of 50 seaters. They're a young pilot group with the top 150 guys leaving this year plus a growth of 20 aircraft. Upgrades are much quicker compared to other places and they treat you really well. Just opened a SEA base. I would consider upgrade times, reserve time, which at compass is less than a month, and bases. If you want west coast compass is great because west coast bases are junior. If you want east coast there is a lot of options. Read the forums and see which group has the least amount of hate. You can figure out pretty quick which pilot groups are happy and those that aren't.
They would be an option if they answered my application….. I can only go with what offers I have though lol
They took about two weeks w my application. They were the last one to reply. Maybe not to look so desperate.
Quote: They took about two weeks w my application. They were the last one to reply. Maybe not to look so desperate.
yeah?
well I've got my app in on airlineapps.com… any way to poke them without being obnoxious?
Quote: Where do you live?
Me? Raleigh, NC

Quote: PM me.....the lingo is no more complex than anything you had to deal with at Hanchey.
You got it... Familiar with Ft. Rucker huh?
Quote: what regional are you at that's so much better MavAv8R?
Not Go Jetzzzz...I win right there.
GoJet worked for me. It's a good place if you can drive to work.

It made me a big winner...right there.
Quote: Forgive my ignorance, the airline "slang" is something I am going to have to get used to... What is the "ETD"?

Trans States? Really?... Do you think it is around the corner (close enough) to apply with them with the hopes of a job based out of RDU in the Summer?

Basically my timeframe is:
- Head off to Aerial Gunnery with the Apache on Friday through the end of April... Nothing beats shooting **** with that 30mm!!
- Compete in One Lap of America from 2 May - 10 May...
- ** HOPEFULLY ** Interview with a few airlines between the 11th - 22nd of May...
- Off to CPOF (Command Post of the Future) training with the army from the 25th May - 10th June...

Available to start work with Airline: >11th June
Probably sometime in the Fall. We have an IAD base now that is growing. AA planes start arriving in May and will be staffed out of STL initially. During the last conference call the COO said the company wants an RDU base but is having a hard time finding space and once announced, it would open six months later.
31  81  121  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135 
Page 131 of 141
Go to