Southwest hiring info

Subscribe
14  54  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  74  114  164 
Page 64 of 328
Go to
Hotels for type rating in Miami
If you are doing your 737 type in Miami, book early here;
Book a Hotel - Search Hotels by Map | Extended Stay America
The winter rates go up and the schools will book you late and you will miss these rates. I just found this out. I was quoted 110$ for their rate and I got 72.00$. Pretty big difference for ten days. Best of luck.

Rumor I heard is 500 pilots next year minimum! That is unless Ebola kills everyone off.
Quote: Anybody heard a percentage of applicants that had the 73 type last time around? Just wondering if that's still going to be a discriminator.
6 interviewed with me, 3 had type and 3 did not. I did not have type and I was hired.
Quote: 6 interviewed with me, 3 had type and 3 did not. I did not have type and I was hired.
Were you already scheduled to get the type? I've heard some say they would wait until getting called for an interview and then scheduling the type for a later date. That way they could say it's scheduled when asked about it at the interview.
Quote: 6 interviewed with me, 3 had type and 3 did not. I did not have type and I was hired.
Yeah, there were two guys in my HPA 737 type class this summer that were hired by SWA...obviously without the type cause that's why they were at HPA.
Whats the word from the October 1 class? How's it going? Any good rumors?
Quote: Whats the word from the October 1 class? How's it going? Any good rumors?
Change is imminent. That is all.
Lol... Cryptic much?
Any idea what the good rumors are? Thanks for the info in advance.
Has anybody else heard about an application window opening up in the November/December time frame?
Quote: Any idea what the good rumors are? Thanks for the info in advance.
The "good rumors"? Yeah, we're getting 787s, Paris starting next year, 1,000 upgrades annually.
14  54  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  74  114  164 
Page 64 of 328
Go to