Swift Air Hiring?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote:
Quote: I'm surprised no one has asked how the QOL is yet?
How's the QOL? Are they hiring? Does anybody have the inside scoop on how to get hired?

There you go
Thanks Johnny I feel much better now
Quote: How's the QOL? Are they hiring? Does anybody have the inside scoop on how to get hired?

There you go

Well?? So what's the answer?
Starting salary for FO is $40,000 with no pay increase until upgrade
Starting salary for Captain is $70-80k depending on your experience and what they are offering that day. No pay increase after that.

Per diem is $1.50/hr, hasn't changed since 1997

Your expected to go out on rotation 14 -20 days in a row.

Insurance is expensive and does not cover much.

No 401k

Swift Air only has 1 aircraft at this time.
They are looking for a new chief pilot again.
Quote: Well?? So what's the answer?
I can only answer based on what a friend told me who flew the 767, when they had it. They gave him the keys to the jet, and he was on his own. Many a time, no ground handling, fuel releases, hotels, or catering. Worst of all... No support, nor appologies from operations.

The old saying goes.... No service? No customers.
Lowest of the Bottom Feeders
Quote: I can only answer based on what a friend told me who flew the 767, when they had it. They gave him the keys to the jet, and he was on his own. Many a time, no ground handling, fuel releases, hotels, or catering. Worst of all... No support, nor appologies from operations.
The old saying goes.... No service? No customers.
An acquaintance of mine flew for Swift and had NOTHING good to say about the operation. He was a 767 Captain and basically reiterated what you said; you're on your own. Little if any support from the company, on the road a lot and the working conditions were poor.

I've known two Supplemental "lifers" who said they would work in a grocery store before they even applied at Swift.

Anyone even considering working there should ask a LOT of questions and do a LOT of homework.

G'Luck Mates
Orange site just posted CA/FO openings for several bases: MKE, STL, amongst others...
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to