FedEx - Adjusted RLG

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I dropped 8 of 18 reserve days. My adjusted RLG is around 42 hours.

On the remaining 10 day string, I was assigned a 10 day trip with a credit of 65 hours.

If I do nothing else during the month, how many hours will I be paid?

When looking at my pay summary, it leads me to believe 42 hours, which I certainly hope is incorrect.

Im not concerned about leveling, and I know I wont hit the 75% threshold for my A/C - so 150% is not gonna happen.

Confirm I will get the 65 hours at straight pay?
4.H has some guidance. But it talks about about RLG for the seat. Then there is talk of a mini-rlg...but that relates to trips and R days. DT in contract enforcement should be able to help.
Wow, nicely done.
4.H.7.b – I think you're at 100% until you're over your original RLG.
At 4:20-some RSV CH/day x 10 days it sounds like 42CH plus change. The diff between the 65 & 42 go towards leveling. IMHO

Sounds like they got you this time.
Ill call contract enforcement tomorrow and report back.

My hope is that Ill get 65 hours of pay for the month at 100% pay.

Thanks for the replies so far.
You WILL be paid for the trip flown.(65hrs)
Quote: You WILL be paid for the trip flown.(65hrs)
That's what I think ...
Quote: 4.H.7.b – I think you're at 100% until you're over your original RLG.

Correct, you don't get 150% pay unless your ACH exceeds published monthly RLG. I was in this exact situation awhile back... Thought I might get the excess of my reduced RLG at 150%... No such luck... all ACH at 100%.
Just a thought...but if you dropped 8 of 18, doesn't that leave 10 days RSV. You said you were assigned a 10 day trip. If that 10 day trip was a RSV assignment don't you only get the 4.xx per day regardless of the CH?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to