FDX Altimetry

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Ygbsm
Maybe this means in about a year they will realize that replacing Lido with Jepps was a bad idea too and reverse that decision.
Either procedure or chart set pays the same...
Quote: Ygbsm
Yes, because a few clowns don't understand the rules we are all in diapers again! It's like the ones that ask "to what altitude are we cleared to" when told to descend via the XYZ Arrival.
I never have all the answers, but that was one of the most ill conceived ideas ever. Oh but everyone else is doing it... not. Glad to be going back.
Quote: I never have all the answers, but that was one of the most ill conceived ideas ever. Oh but everyone else is doing it... not. Glad to be going back.
Why is it okay just about everywhere else we fly in the world but "ill conceived" in the US?
And...... yeah, pretty much everyone else is doing it internationally.
Quote: Why is it okay just about everywhere else we fly in the world but "ill conceived" in the US?
And...... yeah, pretty much everyone else is doing it internationally.
Exactly. The problem is not the procedure, but some of our less-than-stellar types who have fly out of CONUS so it is just "too hard to figure out". Standardizing to one procedure for a global airline where the bulk of the flying is International just makes sense.
Quote: Yes, because a few clowns don't understand the rules we are all in diapers again! It's like the ones that ask "to what altitude are we cleared to" when told to descend via the XYZ Arrival.
Hi Max,Happy Easter from Seoul,...I just woke up, did I miss something??
fbh
Never mind
I just saw the fcif,...you gotta love it!!
fbh
Quote: Exactly. The problem is not the procedure, but some of our less-than-stellar types who have fly out of CONUS so it is just "too hard to figure out". Standardizing to one procedure for a global airline where the bulk of the flying is International just makes sense.
Actually, we went to it because of our "less than stellar" performance in the CONUS. Result was that we seem to have issues either way.....
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to