FDX-Standing Bid

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Let the fun begin, happy bidding.
Quote:
Let the fun begin, happy bidding.

"Standing Bid Open" is a VIPS Message that pops up on your Flight Operations Home page any time a Vacancy Bid or Excess Bid is posted. It stays there until you visit your Standing Bid, or until the bid closes, whichever occurs first. It means nothing -- it's just a reminder.

In fact, the Standing Bid is always "Open" -- that is, you can always change it. Just make sure it reflects your wishes at the moment the Vacancy Bid or Excess Bid closes.

Looks like there are a couple of new choices. What is SFS A300?
Quote: Looks like there are a couple of new choices. What is SFS A300?
San Francisco Suburbs
It is from when we had the domicile in Subic Bay with the A300s.

You would think they would update it, but VIPS still shows Memphis 727 and Memphis DC-10 as choices too.
I never thought I'd feel old...
I know exactly how you feel...
Quote: I never thought I'd feel old...
I flew with a kid last month that didn't even know who Colonel Klink was!
I know there are often insiders ... or those who have the ear of insiders... who have the scoop.

Does anyone know the size of the 767 bid coming soon?

Will the company only plan for the initial few airplanes or try for planning a little farther out?
Quote: It is from when we had the domicile in Subic Bay with the A300s.

You would think they would update it, but VIPS still shows Memphis 727 and Memphis DC-10 as choices too.
And people wonder why FDX can't handle an excess and vacancy bid in one swoop...
Quote: It is from when we had the domicile in Subic Bay with the A300s.

I bet there is a tax break or write-off still available for the company in these locations
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to