TSP investors

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
Ahh. Market timing. Or, as I used to practice it, both catching the falling knives and buying on the peaks. Neither worked well.

SEC.gov | Beginners' Guide to Asset Allocation, Diversification, and Rebalancing

YMMV, but for me the practice of selecting an asset allocation, filling it with index funds/ETFs and rebalancing once a year has produced good returns, low fees and low stress.
Quote: Ahh. Market timing. Or, as I used to practice it, both catching the falling knives and buying on the peaks. Neither worked well.

SEC.gov | Beginners' Guide to Asset Allocation, Diversification, and Rebalancing

YMMV, but for me the practice of selecting an asset allocation, filling it with index funds/ETFs and rebalancing once a year has produced good returns, low fees and low stress.
I definitely get what you're saying, and its a fair critique of me. I'm just looking at my current balance of 10% C, 10% I, and 80% S and wondering if that is too lop sided.

Thanks for the link, by the way! That's a keeper, I'm gonna save that one for future reference.
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to