AWAC vs ExpressJet

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
At the risk of getting smacked around again I'll start one more comparison thread for my own benefit.

Just saw the announcement of new bases for the ERJ side at Express. No pay scales posted on APC nor mention of any work rules, rigs, etc. Comparison between the two sides of Express invited as well.

Will definitely be talking to their recruiters on Saturday.

As always, any thoughts, comments, and sarcasm are always appreciated.
i think willflyforfood had the pay scale for xjt E145. I wouldn't expect the E170 to be different, maybe if they complete the merg with ASA guys. there is a lot about the XJT perks if you search around. one thread I am reading kind of compares it to republic as the better contract here:
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...t-offer-6.html

I also have heard AWAC is an exellent regional. everyone loves it. Most love XJT. Everyone will probably tell you to go to the one that you can live in base.
Most XJT guys think the 175s are going elsewhere, at least that's what I see on the boards here.

Living in base is doable with either one. I'm petty flexible about where I'm living these days but I'm targeting the DC area.
they are going elsewhere
AWAC vs ExpressJet
No 170s are going to ExpressJet - straight from Uncle Brad.
Tall flyer.....

AWAC vs TSA.

AWAC vs Repblic.

now AWAC vs XJT?

GAWD. Let me know if AWAC hires you. If they do, I'll quit. T-6 days until your interview. You may as well start an AWAC vs Mesa/Silver Airways/Skywest/Commute Air/porter/air Canada/air Canada Jazz/Lufthansa express/air France connection thread too.

You'll be a real peach to spend 4 days with. I'm sure a typical four days with you would go something like.... "I dunno, I am thinking what sounds better. USAIRWAYS or United? FedEx or UPS? JetBlue or spirit? Virgin America or Southwest? Alaska or Cathay?"

For anyone interested. I will be picketing outside of AWAC HQ with a sign that says "do not hire tall flyer" we need to show unity in this.
Lay off him...he just really reall loves march madness
Quote: Tall flyer.....

AWAC vs TSA.

AWAC vs Repblic.

now AWAC vs XJT?

GAWD. Let me know if AWAC hires you. If they do, I'll quit. T-6 days until your interview. You may as well start an AWAC vs Mesa/Silver Airways/Skywest/Commute Air/porter/air Canada/air Canada Jazz/Lufthansa express/air France connection thread too.

You'll be a real peach to spend 4 days with. I'm sure a typical four days with you would go something like.... "I dunno, I am thinking what sounds better. USAIRWAYS or United? FedEx or UPS? JetBlue or spirit? Virgin America or Southwest? Alaska or Cathay?"

For anyone interested. I will be picketing outside of AWAC HQ with a sign that says "do not hire tall flyer" we need to show unity in this.
Quote: For anyone interested. I will be picketing outside of AWAC HQ with a sign that says "do not hire tall flyer" we need to show unity in this.
Dude, really?
Quote: Tall flyer.....

AWAC vs TSA.

AWAC vs Repblic.

now AWAC vs XJT?

Hahahaha. Can the signs say "Appleton, we have a problem".

Wish we still had Mike B leading the interview smack downs. I miss that guy.

Quote: Dude, really?
We kidd we kidd
From what I've seen on my commute, xjt has hotter flight attendants.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to