jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
207  707  1107  1157  1197  1203  1204  1205  1206  1207  1208  1209  1210  1211  1217  1257  1307 
Page 1207 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Good to know, I'm thinking about making the jump back to the 121 side....If you don't mind, in terms of seniority, what about FLL/MCO, junior and easy to get?
Lastly, from a commuter standpoint, how are things set up, contract wise, regarding commuter clauses etc? Thanks!
Just to clarify, I'm just a guy in the pool right now (hopefully class date right around the corner). So again I'd look for info from some of the other guys here who know more, but my impression is FLL runs a bit more senior and MCO seems to be very senior.

Won't specify on the commuter clause but plenty of folks commute. As a new guy, I would still prefer to live in base and make the best of the schedule by doing so.
Quote: A cover letter is optional on the application. What is the consensus, put one on there or skip it?

my opinion only—- do it.
Quote: What's been the latest info from the recent classes regards to bases and what folks have been getting? Does anyone think EWR would be junior? Has anyone seen much in the way of corporate folks coming over and or older guys? Thanks!

EWR base isn’t opening until spring/ summer of 2022. We hire all types and ages. Just don’t be a dick, be friendly, and be excited.
Quote: my opinion only—- do it.
That is what I am leaning towards, but as Mark Twain once said, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt". Just want to make sure I don't ruin my chances by posting a crappy cover letter vs no cover letter at all.
Quote: That is what I am leaning towards, but as Mark Twain once said, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt". Just want to make sure I don't ruin my chances by posting a crappy cover letter vs no cover letter at all.
A cover letter will help. You can pay for a service that will literally draft a cover letter for you based on information you give them. That way you’re assured it won’t be a ‘crappy’ cover letter. I believe Cage does resumes and cover letters for 150ish??
Also, internal recs are huge.
Has anyone seen a posting for FO's? I thought it was weird to have the hiring window open on a Sunday so possibly tomorrow we'll see something?
Quote: Has anyone seen a posting for FO's? I thought it was weird to have the hiring window open on a Sunday so possibly tomorrow we'll see something?
I heard it was rumored to open tomorrow.
Quote: Has anyone seen a posting for FO's? I thought it was weird to have the hiring window open on a Sunday so possibly tomorrow we'll see something?

it opens tomorrow…..
What’s the number they’re looking to hire? Any ideas on what the vacancies looked like?
Quote: What’s the number they’re looking to hire? Any ideas on what the vacancies looked like?
722 vacancies. Those don’t account for the 50ish retirements between now and end of next year. Vacancies are a mix for all bases and seats, except not much change to florida. To add 722 after accounting for retirements/attrition, that’s about 900 pilots. Not sure that many can be hired by end of next year though. Gonna be a lot though.
207  707  1107  1157  1197  1203  1204  1205  1206  1207  1208  1209  1210  1211  1217  1257  1307 
Page 1207 of 1434
Go to