Endeavor Logo

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to
Quote: I've already seen the new navy and grey uniforms. I got a sneak peak. They look slick.

Navy and grey? Maybe you saw the old Mesaba uniforms. I doubt we are getting new uniforms since Delta wants us to be indistinguishable from mainline albeit at substantially lower pay.
Quote: Any chance one of you guys could post the choices?
Option 1:

Option 2:
Quote: I suggest you look up some members who have Moak as theirs. If the mods want me to change it I will BUT I don't see what the problem is.

Edit. For the sake of crabby pants I'll take it down until I hear it's fine...
I did not mean to start a war with you. I am just asking if it is ok because I do not think it is to have pictures of other pilots as our profile picture. But if it is ok then so be it, it was a question because I do not know the answer and I do not feel like going though all the terms of service to see if it is ok.
Option 1 looks slightly better but option 2 is more compact.

I'm going with option 1
Quote: I did not mean to start a war with you. I am just asking if it is ok because I do not think it is to have pictures of other pilots as our profile picture. But if it is ok then so be it, it was a question because I do not know the answer and I do not feel like going though all the terms of service to see if it is ok.
Didn't mean to either. All in good fun my man. Relax a little

O and #1 gets my vote... Its like having to choose between Anna Nicole Smith or Kim Kardashian though.
One's dead
Quote: One's dead
Dang, what happened to Kim?
Quote: Option 2:
When I read Option 2 it says Endeavor Cair. Just sayin'
This name is a sign. Not sure what that sign is but I am sure it is one.
Quote: When I read Option 2 it says Endeavor Cair. Just sayin'

You mean like a care facility? Judging by the age of some of our captains that might be appropriate!.......BaaaaaZING!!!!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to