"The Turn"

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
My negotiating committee speaks for me.
Seriously?? WTFUB!
Historically anytime something is being "given away" there has ALWAYS been a catch. Exception Turkey Day and Xmas.
+1 on " My negotiating committee speakes for me!"
KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL!
This a no brainier. Every Purple and Red lanyard wearing union rep needs to be in attendance. He11, the MEC should even show up with an information booth or volunteer to serve the burgers....the company is gathering the crew force for them. Take over the events.
Quote:
This a no brainier. Every Purple and Red lanyard wearing union rep needs to be in attendance. He11, the MEC should even show up with an information booth or volunteer to serve the burgers....the company is gathering the crew force for them. Take over the events.
Excellent idea!!!!
Nice to read that an estimated 2200 pilots enjoyed the camaraderie of flt management during the turn during the past two weeks. Splendid job.
Quote: Nice to read that an estimated 2200 pilots enjoyed the camaraderie of flt management during the turn during the past two weeks. Splendid job.
I'm damn glad we have who we have this time....

"Let me start out this week’s post by stating that I am in full agreement with our MEC Chairman Scott Stratton that PBS will not work here at FedEx. In his Chairman’s Update dated 24 June, 2013, he explains why we will not consider PBS on this property. The complexity of our system, connectivity issues that will take years to iron out and unfortunately the lack of trust that currently exists are just a few of the barriers to this type of bidding system. Our message to the company is clear and unambiguous - our crew force will not ratify a contract that contains any form of PBS, and it is time to move on."
Quote: Nice to read that an estimated 2200 pilots enjoyed the camaraderie of flt management during the turn during the past two weeks. Splendid job.
I wonder how they calculated that number. They posted 2 pictures, with 11 total people in those pictures, one person in uniform. Maybe it was made up mostly of the "related Air Ops personnel."
Quote: I wonder how they calculated that number. They posted 2 pictures, with 11 total people in those pictures, one person in uniform. Maybe it was made up mostly of the "related Air Ops personnel."
Maybe it was like the 1997 " Absolutely Positively" rally, when Managements of non pilots all gave their people the afternoon off, but ordered them to attend the anti pilot rally.
Quote: I wonder how they calculated that number. They posted 2 pictures, with 11 total people in those pictures, one person in uniform. Maybe it was made up mostly of the "related Air Ops personnel."

If each of those 11 guys had 200 hot dogs...
Quote: Maybe it was like the 1997 " Absolutely Positively" rally, when Managements of non pilots all gave their people the afternoon off, but ordered them to attend the anti pilot rally.
Lots management pilots in the pictures, just like glossy mags.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to