Parker Wants More Concessions at Eagle

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to
Quote: Is your 'shift' key broken?
Ha ha ha! Thank you. we piluts is smart.
Quote: Essentially it's just a separate pay scale from the current one. It's almost always a lower pay scale based on differentiating factors (i.e. Pilots hired after xxx date will paid this.) It could be all new hires on a new a/c that isn't under the current CBA get paid x new rate, or it could be an airline opens new bases and offers them under a B-Scale.

Again, it's just an airlines way of providing a different pay scale with (A) being the current model.
good explanation Thanks!
Not to mention the improper use of "their" and "you're".
Are you ready...
*At my industry,** at myself,** at ALPA... Dont fall for the trap eagle.. Parker is asking you to bend over and for you to pay him for the pleasure.... Bravo parker.... Comair anyone... You will take concession and still get shut down... Piedmont is next. Skywest or transtate or and republic will do all the flying for the same old new American flying.. Your going like the way you get screw, I guarantee it....
Quote: Not to mention the improper use of "their" and "you're".
I've accidentally jacked that up before while typing in a hurry so I don't go crazy over that.
Quote: Not to mention the improper use of "their" and "you're".
Quote: I've accidentally jacked that up before while typing in a hurry so I don't go crazy over that.
It is usually easy to spot a simple misspelling due to a mistype as opposed to the multiple misuse in a sentence or paragraph which likely lends itself to a misunderstanding of the proper use of the word.
Quote: Well according to ALPA at Pinnacle, and backed up by ALPA national signatures, bankruptcy contracts don't affect normal negotiations.
You were lied to.
When not stating a quote within a quote, one should use double quotation marks, not single.
3  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 13 of 13
Go to