Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye - YouTube
????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: ????????????
Don't read into it too much, just thought the song's first verse was appropriate for our newly winged "NQN" S/Os...
Quote: Don't read into it too much, just thought the song's first verse was appropriate for our newly winged "NQN" S/Os...
Which line are you referring to, exactly?
"He'll never love you, the way that I love you"?
Quote: Don't read into it too much, just thought the song's first verse was appropriate for our newly winged "NQN" S/Os...
Oh...yeah... I totally got the reference. The first thing I thought was we were losing Neuquén as a destination. Then I remembered we don't fly there.
Quote: Which line are you referring to, exactly?
"He'll never love you, the way that I love you"?
No, actually if I have to spell it out for you:

"NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH...HEY HEY HEY...GOODBYE"
Quote: No, actually if I have to spell it out for you:

"NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH...HEY HEY HEY...GOODBYE"
And their presence in the back of the 727 (a seat no one under 65 but a few new hires and a bunch of Passover-pay LCAs held) damaged or insulted you how?
A65 damaged the majority, cost everybody 5 years in upgrade delay, unless you reaped it's rewards.

Enjoy your retirement.
Quote: And their presence in the back of the 727 (a seat no one under 65 but a few new hires and a bunch of Passover-pay LCAs held) damaged or insulted you how?
On a slightly different perspective ... every pilot that stays as an MD-11 Capt.past age 60 affects my monthly bid (EVERY MONTH) and my vacation (EVERY VACATION!). So basically, it affects me EVERY DAY AND EVERY TRIP!*? ... and I make less money.

Aside from that it didn't affect me at all
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to