Best Electronic Logbook for Regionals

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to
Just one fee
That's correct. It's a one time fee for the app. If you buy LogTen Universal you get the iPhone and iPad versions for one price. LogTen for Mac is a separate program just for Mac OSX.

You can find LogTen Universal and LogTen for Mac Links to the iTunes store at Airline Pilot Hiring - Pilot Store

For airline types interested in tracking FAA Part 117 Duty / Rest Limits you can easily do this in LogTen Pro with custom limit groups. There's a link that describes exactly how to set these up at www.facebook.com/AirlinePilotHiring
I have logbook pro on my pc and wish to get a program for my iphone. Does anyone know if you can export data from LogTen in CSV values and import those into the LogBook Pro running on my PC? I have APDL on my old PC at home but its time to get a new PC and I will lose APDL. I refuse to pay Logbook Pro's fees as I feel I should have been grandfathered in when I originally purchased them. Thanks!
Pardon my ignorance, but do airlines keep track of your hours like the AF does or do you have to keep a logbook?
I use mccPilotLog. Great program. Runs on MAC/Apple/Whatever and PC systems. I use it on my ipad, iphone, and PC. Easy to log, very user friendly, shows currency, graphs, charts, stats, everything you can think of. $100 for their premium version. No monthly fee, constant updates/improvements. They are fast in customer service.

Here is an example of a cool feature they have with google earth. Its my routes the past 8 months

Not sure about others but United has been able to send me an excel spreadsheet with my flight time history if I request it.
Sorry for the thread revival. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on log ten pro. I have about 6000 hours and don't really feel like entering every individual flight into the program. How did other people handle the initial entry? Would it be kosher to just enter how much time I have in each aircraft as individual entries? I'm thinking about this in terms of how it would look in a major job interview.

Thanks.
I use logbook pro and no disappointment so far, just remember to back it up every time you make changes!

I think logten changed their pricing and ****ed quite a few people off.

I sent you a PM on how to get all your hours in quickly and on a dime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best Electronic Logbook for Regionals
McCpilotlog is a great program. I download all my flights from flica. I don't type in a thing!!
Anything but LogTen Pro! The damage that guy has done is irreparable.
Quote: Pardon my ignorance, but do airlines keep track of your hours like the AF does or do you have to keep a logbook?
Yes, most do. For me, I work for a fractional and I just request my flight times once a month. I get everything in CSV and I can copy and paste into my excel file logbook. Then I make a one line entry in my paper logbook for the month by aircraft type. Whatever works...
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to