Best Electronic Logbook for Regionals

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 11
Go to
Heres what I did. I have Logten Pro and I used the ASA Master Pilot log 29 format. Print out your logbook in landscape on any paper and get one of these.

2" Landscape binder in black vinyl

Then put the pages front and back in these babies. They come in sets of 10.

Landscape Sheet Protector

Looks good, not too expensive, and I have gotten lots of compliments. Very easy to change out or add pages, and nothing is permanent so if you see a mistake, no problem.
Say you fly a TON of different tail numbers or just don't have access to old ones.... is it acceptable to just use 1 tail number for all the entries if it is the same type of aircraft that is being flown?
MyFlightBook.com...it's a free web based site (of course they let you donate if you'd like) keeps track of currencies and let's you import excel sheets. If you're an FO at a regional like me free is the way to go!
I've been using Logten Pro Universal for about a year now. The crappy thing is they don't sell it anymore and anyone wanting LogTen now must pay a yearly subscription. All in all the app is fantastic. Took a few tedious weeks to enter in everything from paper, but it's worth it. Now I just enter my times in my phone after each flight and do a weekly paper logbook update to have both.
New Option on the Market: Pilot Partner
Pilot Partner has a new Electronic Pilot Logbook that just became available. It is targeted more towards general aviation but airline pilots may find it useful as well. It is highly customizable and easy to use on Phones and Tablets. It is much cheaper than LogTen Pro, but it is still a subscription service.
Does any of these allow you to upload your hours from Flica directly?
Quote: Does any of these allow you to upload your hours from Flica directly?
Mcc pilot log does
Thanks. I'll try it out
I like Log Book Pro and APDL. With APDL, I always know if I'm legal and if I decide I want to pick up that extra trip, it tells me if I'll be legal to do it. Expensive Yes! but it's worth it's weight in gold and saves your chicken sometimes.
Quote: Does any of these allow you to upload your hours from Flica directly?

Mccpilotlog is the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 11
Go to