AA hiring update 19th July 2013 Fresh!

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Pilot Hiring Plans

As you are likely aware, we have been recalling pilots since January 2013. We expected to have worked through the recall list by the end of the summer; however recently, more pilots than expected have canceled their deferral status and returned to active flying, thus delaying the class assignment of some recalls and the need to hire pilots off the street.

Additionally, while all AA/TWA pilots have been recalled, there are approximately 150 pilots at American Eagle with AA seniority numbers who must be given the opportunity to join AA before we can hire off the street. Given these circumstances, we now project our pilot recruitment to begin in late 2013 or early 2014.

While we hope our status will change in the near future, we are not currently accepting applications, resumes or letters of recommendation. When that changes, we will be sure to update the Pilot Recruitment Hotline (817-967-5231) and publish the information on AAPilots and AACareers.com. If you know anyone who is interested in a position as a pilot at American Airlines, please ask them to monitor these sites for the most current information.
Great scoop! Thanks for all the info so far!
Free beer tomorrow...
Wow, I thought they had started recalling into the AE 150 by now. I guess they are still filling recall classes with undefers. So late '13/early '14 sounds about right.
AA hiring update 19th July 2013 Fresh!
And the wait continues...😔
I guess I don't mind since I'm doing better at eagle then the first 4 years at AA... With the pay increases soon at AA and it gives me more time to save here at eagle.... Although PBS is coming and it's gonna be hell on my paycheck!!!
... Another move by management to move the carrot further away....
Vote no on pbs!!!!!!
American has been hiring for two years now. What's new here? It's just been into PHL or DCA.
Quote: Vote no on pbs!!!!!!
DAL/UAL have PBS... AA has no choice.

PBS is not that bad.
I love pbs, I've used it before and it works very well.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to