U.S. Marshals

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
I had a US Marshall as a sim partner a while back. He seemed pretty miserable with their operations. But what pilot isn't?
Quote: I had a US Marshall as a sim partner a while back. He seemed pretty miserable with their operations. But what pilot isn't?
I'd like to hear more about your conversations with him.
What aircraft was this on?
Isn't that MD80 flying going to Falcon and other contract carriers instead? I know it did in KIWA.
When did you get the call. I was referred to the hiring official after the announcement closed but maybe I did not make the final cut.
The following forum is a great site for any 1811 job as well:
https://federalsoup.federaldaily.com/default.asp
Quote: When did you get the call. I was referred to the hiring official after the announcement closed but maybe I did not make the final cut.
About a week ago I was called to see if I was still interested and he set up the interview right there -- no bs just here are the dates and times open -- which one do you want -- see you then.
Quote: About a week ago I was called to see if I was still interested and he set up the interview right there -- no bs just here are the dates and times open -- which one do you want -- see you then.
Congratulations on getting the interview. Be prepared for an SCI/SSBI Clearance.
US Marshals Service
Quote: When did you get the call. I was referred to the hiring official after the announcement closed but maybe I did not make the final cut.
Herc,
I am in the same boat as you. Referred but heard nothing further. Current in 737-400 and have current TS/SCI.

Lifter
Quote: Congratulations on getting the interview. Be prepared for an SCI/SSBI Clearance.
Thanks we'll see how it goes -- current TS so I'm hoping it wont be to bad if I get that far.
Quote: Herc,
I am in the same boat as you. Referred but heard nothing further. Current in 737-400 and have current TS/SCI.

Lifter
I was a bit encouraged when I saw that there were three vacancies.....clearly I am not on the A list but maybe they will have to dig into their B list.

I am a little leary as to why they would have a bunch of vacancies all of a sudden.....maybe folks got their hours and moved to other pastures.
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to