Rafale Kills F-22 ??

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: If it was a Viper guy, he'd still be level 2 circle right now.
Quote: I'm not familiar w/ that aircraft. I was referring to the Fighting Falcon.
Quote: Or watching/waiting for you to pi** away your energy.

Well they've spent most of the past 10 years in a combat zone...so it's not surprising an Eagle guy doesn't recognize one.
Quote: I was told it was the Navy Exchange Officer flying that hop!
Quote: Well, mystery solved. I'll bet his landing was perfect when he RTB'd though.
ALL excellent and true - but let's get back to making fun of the FRENCH!
Quote:
Well they've spent most of the past 10 years in a combat zone...so it's not surprising an Eagle guy doesn't recognize one.
Quote: ALL excellent and true - but let's get back to making fun of the FRENCH!
OK.
For Sale: 1 French Army Rifle. Never fired. Dropped Twice.
Quote: OK.
For Sale: 1 French Army Rifle. Never fired. Dropped Twice.
Good thing the MAS-49 is post World War II.

Be a shame if they all got dinged up from being dropped
Quote: Good thing the MAS-49 is post World War II.

Be a shame if they all got dinged up from being dropped
Are you the French Exchange Officer?
Quote: Are you the French Exchange Officer?
Nah, just a firearm collector and think the MAS-49 has a certain cool factor, even for being French

Like a SVT-40, M1/M14, etc.
Quote: Nah, just a firearm collector and think the MAS-49 has a certain cool factor, even for being French

Like a SVT-40, M1/M14, etc.
The issue with the French isn't the hardware. It's the track record of the operators.
The cuffs put on us, especially with the French, make it less like an engagement and more like a diplomatic mission. If in fact there were tanks on the jet, that further limits us to 5 G's. Concur with the big error reversing but other than that the AA looked way to high for the Frog to do much with. Nobody, including a full-up Raptor, can prevent a HOBS heater at the initial merge, but we should be able to negate it from then on. Too bad we can't show all of our footage of our youngest LT's gunning their most experienced within 25" of the initial merge. But then again, we're 'Merican Fighter Pilots, we don't brag when we kick ass, it's just assumed we did.
Quote: The issue with the French isn't the hardware. It's the track record of the operators.
That's NEVER been in doubt.

Unless its a hot French chick, in a French maid outfit, making French toast.

In which case, a waiver can be granted
Quote: we're 'Merican Fighter Pilots, we don't brag when we kick ass, it's just assumed we did.
Well said
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to