Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  71  111  161  561 
Page 61 of 948
Go to
Quote: The pilot hiring page worked a couple of days ago, now it's gone. No longer listed under "Careers" under the Frontier page anymore either. I guess that's it until Fall, interviews included?
The only thing we know is April 7th is the last class and I haven't actually read any company information stating hiring will resume in the Fall. Maybe my memory is just foggy, but I don't think that topic has gone any farther than some discussion. Unless we're getting several more aircraft I wouldn't count on it. I haven't seen anything official about any sizable fleet growth. Just the typical "I know a guy that knows a guy" pointless conjecture that is 99.99% of the time completely fabricated.
Quote: The only thing we know is April 7th is the last class and I haven't actually read any company information stating hiring will resume in the Fall. Maybe my memory is just foggy, but I don't think that topic has gone any farther than some discussion. Unless we're getting several more aircraft I wouldn't count on it. I haven't seen anything official about any sizable fleet growth. Just the typical "I know a guy that knows a guy" pointless conjecture that is 99.99% of the time completely fabricated.
Ok. Thanks for the info!
They are going to open the window again very soon, no date as to when, but we were told 1 class July, then 2 more in the fall.
Quote: They are going to open the window again very soon, no date as to when, but we were told 1 class July, then 2 more in the fall.
Where did you hear this from?
Quote: They are going to open the window again very soon, no date as to when, but we were told 1 class July, then 2 more in the fall.
I heard the same; except hiring in the fall doesn't stop at 2, it keeps going.
•Indigo Partners LLC. now owns Frontier Airlines after completing the purchase from Republic Airways Holdings
•Republic Airways Holdings has orders with Airbus to purchase 60 A320neo and 20 A319neo aircraft

The two statements above are from the APC Quicktake For F9. Did the orders from RAH convert to F9 when Indigo purchase was complete?
Quote: •Indigo Partners LLC. now owns Frontier Airlines after completing the purchase from Republic Airways Holdings
•Republic Airways Holdings has orders with Airbus to purchase 60 A320neo and 20 A319neo aircraft

The two statements above are from the APC Quicktake For F9. Did the orders from RAH convert to F9 when Indigo purchase was complete?
Yes, deliveries and scheduled to start in 2016.
Quote: Yes, deliveries and scheduled to start in 2016.
Do we know how many of these are replacements vs growth?
Quote: Yes, deliveries and scheduled to start in 2016.
Thanks B.

FAJ
Great news! Fingers crossed for an opportunity!! Happy Easter everyone
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  71  111  161  561 
Page 61 of 948
Go to