UPS Accident - BHM

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 61
Go to
Thoughts and prayers to the families, friends, and co workers.
Quote: John Carr and others:

Isn't it a bit too early to start "speculating" about this fatal accident ? Why not let the NTSB and UPS personnel at least sort out the basic facts before we start the parade of "well, judging from the position of the left MLG, I'd say....."

Prayers go out to the pilots families.

Y'all be careful out there.
Pretty sure you didn't fully comprehend what I was trying to say.

Didn't speculate, simply saying that what appears to be one way can often times NOT be the case. What can appear to be survivable sometimes can't, and vice versa, for whatever reason.
Quote: "... BTW for anybody that knows., the FedEx in Narita, I didn't see/read a report. Was the cause of death traumatic deceleration, smoke, or other? Just curious."
The information you seek is here: http://www.mlit.go.jp/jtsb/eng-air_report/N526FE.pdf
Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends.

Stay safe out there everyone.
Quote: The information you seek is here: http://www.mlit.go.jp/jtsb/eng-air_report/N526FE.pdf
Thanks
Quote: ..........
Why would you do that.... johnso
Quote: Why would you do that.... johnso
Do what? Express sadness?

Or the white dots? The white dots are because two sad faces don't make up the minimum 10 characters required to post. So they act as filler if you will.
Very sad and tragic for the victims, their families, coworkers and friends. RIP
Quote: Godspeed,
To the rest of us, please fly safe!
C
This says it all.
In some of the photos there is a UPS truck at the scene. Why would it be there ?! Would they really be picking up parcels that quickly ?

Also wouldn't be surprised with the ILS & PAPI ots if it turns out to be similar to Asiana in SFO. Perhaps the weird engine sounds was actually the spooling up upon realization of being too low. Very sad day.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 61
Go to