Celebrities: Good and Bad

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 18
Go to
I think sharing positive feedback on celebs is fine. If the celeb is acting like a disgrace- theyll be found out eventually anyway.
Quote: I think sharing positive feedback on celebs is fine. If the celeb is acting like a disgrace- theyll be found out eventually anyway.
Hence my positive post.....(I didn't say anything about Bradley Cooper, who was also on the flight )
Quote: Hence my positive post.....(I didn't say anything about Bradley Cooper, who was also on the flight )
Love it W-- He seems like he'd be a tb. lol
You guys are funny... Exactly what breach of privacy has happened? We now know that Harrison Ford and Robert Redford fly on airplanes sometimes!!! OMG! Send out a press release now!!

No one on here is mentioning companies, aircraft or specifics. Get a grip. I've flown Frankie Muniz, Seven Mary Three, Gavin Rosdale, Vicente Fox (Prez of Mexico) and congressmen. All of have been a pleasure, especially 7M3 and Gavin Rosdale.

Now, I am ready to be fired for disclosing that someone named "PotatoChip" on the internet has said he flew some people. Good grief.
Potato Chip,

We're talking about famous people, not the unknowns.

GF
Quote: Potato Chip,

We're talking about famous people, not the unknowns.

GF
Right, Gavin Rossdale, front man for Bush, selling well over 10,000,000 records in the US alone, Grammy-nominated, and married to Gwen Stefani is an unknown. Sorry if you're only familiar with Styx and Steely Dan pops.

I'm sorry I haven't contributed enough for you galaxy, bet my a/c isn't shiny enough for you either.
All my info is all word of mouth from guys I've flown with. People magazine has more dirt than this forum does. 2 more:
Bill Cosby= sweetheart
Mike Dick-ka= not so much
Quote: I'm honestly surprised, at least with the amount of corporate pilots on here taking no discretion and quite frankly seeing nothing wrong with discussing their pax in an.open forum. Chatting among close friends, okay, but on the internet?

And sorry to say but no half eaten catering. My company treats me like a professional (read Big Boy for some) and allows me and my crew to rent as many cars and eat until our little hearts are content.

Gotta go, I think I see Travolta coming.
He mentioned Travolta! He mentioned Travolta! Prepare his walking papers forthwith lol!

Jk!

HD
Back off with the defensive attitude, Potato Chip. Besides, Steely Dan is one of those new groups, right?

As to shiny, the last plane I took out had 35.2 hours on it, smelled new!!

Hawker Driver,

Been to his house, not impressed.

GF
Quote: Back off with the defensive attitude, Potato Chip. Besides, Steely Dan is one of those new groups, right?

As to shiny, the last plane I took out had 35.2 hours on it, smelled new!!

Hawker Driver,

Been to his house, not impressed.

GF
Well said GF.

Now that hair....................!!!!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 18
Go to