Usapa clt/phl joint update

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote:
Quote: Oh goody, another *****y east/west thread.
Sorry. We had it corralled to one thread but old cacti wasn't having enough luck edumacating the masses and had to start two new ones.
Why don't you and Cacti just exchange email addresses and spare the rest of us.
Quote: Why don't you and Cacti just exchange email addresses and spare the rest of us.
Personally, I think they're the same person.
Quote: Why don't you and Cacti just exchange email addresses and spare the rest of us.
It's real easy, don't read it!
Quote: It's real easy, don't read it!
R57, you have a lot of good insight and there is no General Lee so Ill keep reading every post here. You bring up a good point though. If this merger falls through it would be nice to have a secure board for third listers. Its not like it has to be us vs. the rest of pilot group but as soon as possible we need to head in a new direction. We need to discuss the future and possibly organize without all the east vs. west noise.
Quote: R57, you have a lot of good insight and there is no General Lee so Ill keep reading every post here. You bring up a good point though. If this merger falls through it would be nice to have a secure board for third listers. Its not like it has to be us vs. the rest of pilot group but as soon as possible we need to head in a new direction. We need to discuss the future and possibly organize without all the east vs. west noise.
Thanks Pacman, and you are right, it's all noise. While the APA is looking forward, we are fighting a 7 year old battle. It has lost any rationality, it has become just about winning.

When I came to this board I saw cactiboss' ramblings. I sent him a PM and he said his goal was to "educate" the OAL pilots about the east. Some have listened, like when pineapple guy spouts about how simple this is. I asked him to keep it to one thread and he did for a while, but recently had to open two new ones. I will answer his BS. As pilots we often have to listen over the noise. Some guard police can't stand it.

I feel for you guys. You are caught in between two warring factions that have lost sight of the real goal. Everyone is paying the price.
Quote: Personally, I think they're the same person.
I cannot think of a worse insult for me.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to