American Eagle

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: REALLY???? So if my eyes are worse than 20/100 even though they are corrected to 20/20 with contacts i have no chance with Eagle??
Mine is worse than 20/100 uncorrected, and I passed the physical last week... they do check your vision both corrected and uncorrected. I think as long as it's correctable w/contacts or glasses, you're ok.
What are they looking for during the EKG and BP? Anyone know what is too high a BP in eyes of the AA (not FAA)? I want to go to Eagle, but everyone hypes up this physical so much....not sure if I should waste my time.
I wouldn't let that stop you from applying! I'm on a small dose of Zocor for cholesterol, I just noted it on the form and was not a big deal.

--Break Break--
99 All, if you really want a job with a company, don't let what you read here stop you. At least interview and check it out - you can say "No Thank You" later if you don't like the vibe.

Come on folks, think for yourselves......
Quote: I wouldn't let that stop you from applying! I'm on a small dose of Zocor for cholesterol, I just noted it on the form and was not a big deal.

--Break Break--
99 All, if you really want a job with a company, don't let what you read here stop you. At least interview and check it out - you can say "No Thank You" later if you don't like the vibe.

Come on folks, think for yourselves......
Amen! If you went by these boards alone, none of us would be pilots. Instead we'd all be working at Home Depot, Lowe's or McDonalds making buukuu bucks, driving fast cars and partying with hot women. Don't believe everything you read.
Quote: Amen! If you went by these boards alone, none of us would be pilots. Instead we'd all be working at Home Depot, Lowe's or McDonalds making buukuu bucks, driving fast cars and partying with hot women. Don't believe everything you read.
^Yeah...that.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to