Vets In Blue

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 11 of 14
Go to
Quote: Thank you. Yes, Beat Navy!
Good luck with that! Maybe you have a slight chance this year. Lol!
Quote: Good luck with that! Maybe you have a slight chance this year. Lol!
You were correct sir!

Understand Vets in Blue invites went out 13 Oct.
Quote: You were correct sir!

Understand Vets in Blue invites went out 13 Oct.
Yes, I got one yesterday. I selected my desired time slot but haven't heard back yet. How about you?
Quote: Yes, I got one yesterday. I selected my desired time slot but haven't heard back yet. How about you?
No. Long story. Hopefully some gauge will be passed in this forum. Then i can look foward to the next VIB.
I received the VIB invite last week as well. Wasn't able to select a slot until today as I wasn't sure if I would be able to go. Hopefully I wasn't too late...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I received the VIB invite last week as well. Wasn't able to select a slot until today as I wasn't sure if I would be able to go. Hopefully I wasn't too late...

I still haven't received any follow up email as to what slot I got or if I'm on the waiting list. Maybe later this week?
what is the trick to get an invite? I emailed the vets in blue email address months ago asking about it and the only response I received was the date it will be. I followed up with another email asking to get invited but no reply on that one. It would be nice to get a "we are full" or any response. This is frustrating because I have already cleared the date in order to go.
It said in my email they had reviewed applications from the August window.

AbleHigher is right. I clicked the link today to try to register. I was immediately forward to a screen that stated, "The Vets in Blue pilot sessions are reserved for Veterans whose first officer applications are being reviewed from the August 2015 application window. If this applies to you, an invitation will be sent to your email".

I guess we'll need to wait until the next window opens up. Maybe in the spring??
Thanks for the info, wish I would have known. I would have applied had I thought that was all I needed in order to go. The good news is I think the spring is usually in Orlando and that's driving distance for me.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 11 of 14
Go to