Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
145  195  235  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  255  295 
Page 245 of 323
Go to
Quote: I'd guess 1/2 of however many die this year.
Damn that's funny.

I got a call for a phone interview today. Still mulling it over.

P1D
I just was called as well. NJ "was" my dream gig for a long time while I was screwing around in the 135 world. But a year ago, I jumped to 121 Regional. QOL is great for me. I really enjoy it and am currently eligible for upgrade (just waiting on base). The 15yr upgrade is scary. I'm definitely on the fence about it all right now. Either way, I'll do the phone interview and see what it's about!
For those that say NetJets was a dream job, why was it a dream job? I always hear that from people.
Quote: For those that say NetJets was a dream job, why was it a dream job? I always hear that from people.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hp7130Bjec4.
Quote: For those that say NetJets was a dream job, why was it a dream job? I always hear that from people.
At the time, my experience was all 135 and 91 in various positions - Capt, FO, Air medical, Government, Charter...It seemed like the best of the worlds. Great pay. Great jets. Previous 135 for me was a bit shy on the mx side of things, so that didn't sit well with me. But now, with the pilot economy the way it is, the pay where it is, it's a whole new world out there for us pilots. We can finally pick and choose.
[QUOTE=Jetlife;2411584]For those that say NetJets was a dream job, why was it a dream job? I always hear that from people.[

I would say it would be a dream job because in most of the 135 and 91 management world you have no schedule, no days off except the bare minimum required, no 401k match and no pay scale to look forward to and if healthcare is provided it usually sucks and cost a bunch.
[QUOTE=Dustin77327;2411622]
Quote: For those that say NetJets was a dream job, why was it a dream job? I always hear that from people.[

I would say it would be a dream job because in most of the 135 and 91 management world you have no schedule, no days off except the bare minimum required, no 401k match and no pay scale to look forward to and if healthcare is provided it usually sucks and cost a bunch.
Yea I get that. I mean there is lots of crap 135 and 91 but there is also lots of good 135 and 91. Sounds like you just want a good job, but nothing about NetJets is dreamy.
Quote:
That doesn't make NJ a "dream job"...that makes it an improvement. You need higher standards.
[QUOTE=Jetlife;2411626]
Quote:
Yea I get that. I mean there is lots of crap 135 and 91 but there is also lots of good 135 and 91. Sounds like you just want a good job, but nothing about NetJets is dreamy.
Everyone has a different opinion on things. This would work good for me, but so would United and Southwest. I've never had the privilege of working for a decent part 135 operator and the 91 jobs I've had we're hit or miss. United and southwest have yet to call me.
Quote: I just was called as well. NJ "was" my dream gig for a long time while I was screwing around in the 135 world. But a year ago, I jumped to 121 Regional. QOL is great for me. I really enjoy it and am currently eligible for upgrade (just waiting on base). The 15yr upgrade is scary. I'm definitely on the fence about it all right now. Either way, I'll do the phone interview and see what it's about!
Stay with the regional if your goal is a major airline.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
145  195  235  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  255  295 
Page 245 of 323
Go to