Early Outs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
What's up with the Early Retirement Program. Is it closed? How many takers? Anybody hear?

Sled
Nevermind. Just looked it up. Closes Nov 30th. Anybody considering it? I have only flew with 1 guy who says he put his name in the hat.
I saw a chief pilot update that only 29 had applied so far (about a week or so ago). I'm not surprised it's so low. If you look at the numbers, it only makes sense for those who are already leaving. Otherwise, not worth it.
I flew with a couple that sounded interested, not including me. I would do it in a heartbeat, but found out I am not eligible. I was VF on the date of signing.
Quote: I flew with a couple that sounded interested, not including me. I would do it in a heartbeat, but found out I am not eligible. I was VF on the date of signing.
Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy...saw your profile tag-line, couldn't help myself

could be worse...

Boeing 737: Tin mouse, Maggot, Pocket Rocket Socket, FLUF (Fat Little Ugly ***), Light Twin, Baby Boeing, Fat Freddy, Guppy, Thunder Guppy (series 1/200), Yuppy Guppy, Super Guppy (series 3/4/500), Pig, Bobby (BOeing BaBY), Rudder Rotor, Fat Albert.

Just sayin'
Quote: Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy Guppy...saw your profile tag-line, couldn't help myself

could be worse...

Boeing 737: Tin mouse, Maggot, Pocket Rocket Socket, FLUF (Fat Little Ugly F**cker), Light Twin, Baby Boeing, Fat Freddy, Guppy, Thunder Guppy (series 1/200), Yuppy Guppy, Super Guppy (series 3/4/500), Pig, Bobby (BOeing BaBY), Rudder Rotor, Fat Albert.

Just sayin'
I wish people would stop making fun of the Guppy. Its such a cute little airplane and doesn't deserve it.
Guppy....Guppy....now it's worse...GUPPY!!

Now say it again with the music from "Jaws" going in your head...guppy....

Or imagine that Bacon Bits dog food commercial with the dog nose behind the camera....GUPPY!!!!!
Flying this week with a guy who is leaving 5 years early (age 60) and starting a new career. I'm buying the beer!
Quote: Flying this week with a guy who is leaving 5 years early (age 60) and starting a new career. I'm buying the beer!
Or you could say he is retiring on-time instead of hanging-on until 65. Thank you John Prater.
Quote: Or you could say he is retiring on-time instead of hanging-on until 65. Thank you John Prater.
Well at least everyone below you will be glad to hear you are gone at 60 or will it be 55?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to