FedEx PFC: On The Radar

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
BMI over 40 is the definition of huge. This is FAA mandated.
Quote: BMI over 40 is the definition of huge.
In that case maybe the FAA should mandate weight standards for pilots (the military does it!) and flight attendants (and Air Traffic Controllers and doctors and lawyers). Maybe we should have mandatory PT Tests like the military does. Would that count as a work day or as one of our minimum days off?

Federal Law Enforcement and Air Traffic Controllers have government regulated (required) retirement ages lower than pilots. Maybe we should negotiate for that in our next contract?
Quote: BMI over 40 is the definition of huge. This is FAA mandated.
Sorry. But I am extremely athletic and fall into the over 17 inch neck crowd, even though my waist is 32. But my BMI although "over weight" ain't close to 40. Those dudes are fat. Btw, my body fat is around 12%.. So I do kind agree with them in that over 40 BMI, unless you are very tall, is FAT!

I do think that BMI ain't a one size fits all equation, like myself. But we are talking about one of the extremes on the chart. I think the extremes on both side are more accurate than not. It's the middle that needs interpretation.
BMI = 40 at 6 feet tall = 295 pounds
'Merica!!!!
[QUOTE=FrankTheTank;1526265]Sorry. But I am extremely athletic and fall into the over 17 inch neck crowd, even though my waist is 32. But my BMI although "over weight" ain't close to 40. Those dudes are fat. Btw, my body fat is around 12%..

You sound so hot! Blue eyes? Do you enjoy long walks holding hands?

Dreamily thinking of you,
Anthrax
This crap is obviously written by attorneys. Their definition of direct negotiations is attorney double speak. Use the common sense approach, if it quakes like a duck.... That's the difference between attorneys and pilots, we use common sense.
[QUOTE=Anthrax;1526652]
Quote: Sorry. But I am extremely athletic and fall into the over 17 inch neck crowd, even though my waist is 32. But my BMI although "over weight" ain't close to 40. Those dudes are fat. Btw, my body fat is around 12%..

You sound so hot! Blue eyes? Do you enjoy long walks holding hands?

Dreamily thinking of you,
Anthrax
You forgot sign. I'm an Aquarius.
Quote: Sorry. But I am extremely athletic
Is one of your turn offs "mean people"?
Y'all are hilarious.. Good work!

Nope, I think there is still a little bit of black hair left but being replaced quickly.. Mostly gray haired like the rest of fedex folks.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to