Airline Financials and Statistics

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Buzz,

Even though things have picked up I still don't see where I will make the Left Seat before retirement (8 years from now, 23 years total). The earliest I would upgrade is: Lineholder @ least 50% in the 320 or 737 in SLC or LAX. Don't see that happening.
DAL73n, are you commuting from Phx? If so how is that working out? I was just hired and we want to move back but wondering about how the commute is treating guys.
There is a new tool on the website that allows people to analyze load factors, payload etc over time for routes, airports and airlines.

Anyway some of it is helpful for commuters, as it helps identify load factors by airline, route, and year. I printed out a couple that might be helpful for the LAXPHX commute.

LAXPHX on SouthWest

LAXPHX on Delta

The link up top is linked to a page with a bunch of Virgin America Statistics.

Obviously, talking to someone who actually runs the commute is the best, but hopefully these two reports offer a little insight.
Is there a comprehensive comparative analysis of the financials of the majors, or is that left to the individual to pull up each page separately and compare across browser tabs? I've looked over the Audries site and have not found this.

thanks!
This should get you started in the right direction ViperDrvr

Legacy | AirlinePilotCentral.com
Quote: Is there a comprehensive comparative analysis of the financials of the majors, or is that left to the individual to pull up each page separately and compare across browser tabs? I've looked over the Audries site and have not found this.

thanks!
Airlinefinancials.com

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/major/87745-first-quarter-financials.html
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to