UPS Cologne hub ops

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
GMAN,

Cologne -D-> PHL, EWR, and SDF

I think that's it in the USA.
Quote: What cities in the US does UPS fly to direct from Cologne?
Do they have some kind of published (online) schedule for jumpseating?
No international off line jumpseating due to TSA....
Great video guys!
Quote: Maybe the co-founder of this website who I believe works for UPS could bring some magic to this website and make the UPS jumpseat info available to pilots from other airlines? Please???
I feel your pain, AV8OR!

UPS won't release this information to the public. I know that our jumpseat committee worked hard to open this info up for all to see.
Quote: No international off line jumpseating due to TSA....
Are you serious?

the TSA doesn't seem to mind guys (offline) jumpseating on the pax airlines on Int'l routes..

Is this a freighter only restriction?
Quote: Are you serious?

the TSA doesn't seem to mind guys (offline) jumpseating on the pax airlines on Int'l routes..

Is this a freighter only restriction?

Weird huh? I don't understand myself. Polar, Atlas, Gemini, ect will take you int'l but FedEx/UPS isn't allowed.
Quote: Weird huh? I don't understand myself. Polar, Atlas, Gemini, ect will take you int'l but FedEx/UPS isn't allowed.
I used to jumpseat internationally all the time on UAL/NWA. It was no big deal.

But I have to wonder if it's worth the trouble (or even possible) to try and catch a ride on any of the freight operators since they do not have a desk at the pax terminal. How does one go about getting the required documents to get through immigration?

Anyone know the trick?
Does the 727 still fly out of CGN? I have seen some photo's of UPS 727's in various EU nations.
Quote: Does the 727 still fly out of CGN? I have seen some photo's of UPS 727's in various EU nations.
All 757 and A300 in various EU nations now. Happy Holidays
Are those 757 and A-300 trips double DH trips or do they try to get you to work at least one or both legs out of PHL, EWR, or SDF? Just curious.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to