VPN for PCs?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
I use TORGuard
TORGuard works great....I use it behind the great firewall in China and in the Middle East with no issues. Get their Anonymous VPN for $59.99/year ($5/month). I can get YouTube, Netflix, etc. Use the Stealth VPN servers and in China I use GoogleDNS to bypass DNS poisoning (the Chinese are getting smart)....let me know if you need help with setting static DNS. Here's the link:

TORGuard Anonymous VPN
There was a tech article I read about 3 weeks ago and it rated the top 5 VPN's. I was about to renew my Witopia service and I wanted to make sure I was spending my money wisely. I was. Witopia in the top 5 and highly rated.
Quote: TORGuard works great....I use it behind the great firewall in China and in the Middle East with no issues. Get their Anonymous VPN for $59.99/year ($5/month). I can get YouTube, Netflix, etc. Use the Stealth VPN servers and in China I use GoogleDNS to bypass DNS poisoning (the Chinese are getting smart)....let me know if you need help with setting static DNS. Here's the link:

TORGuard Anonymous VPN
Could you provide a pilot version on how to use googleDNS?
Setting Static DNS
Quote: Could you provide a pilot version on how to use googleDNS?
Here's a link for how to set Static DNS using Google DNS:

Setting Static DNS
Labor Day Sale for TORGuard VPN
TORGuard is offering a discount of 50% off for new or current subscribers. For a year, it's $29.99 or $2.50/month. Great deal for a super VPN service...I use it in China and the middle east and it works great. They even have a native iPhone App. Here's the link:

TORGuard VPN Service

Just click on "Anonymous VPN" and buy the subscription length that you want (1 year, 2 years, etc). At checkout enter the PROMO Code:

TGLifetime50

Cheers!
Why does the FDX Vice President of Flight Ops (PC) need a VPN?

Quote: Why does the FDX Vice President of Flight Ops (PC) need a VPN?

Everyone should use VPNs.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to