Horizon hiring/interviews

Subscribe
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41 
Page 31 of 80
Go to
Quote: The 200% isn't just for holidays... It's discretionary and the company exercises it regularly. I don't think there has been any 150% in quite a while.
And that could apply for any flying over base which is what, 70 or 75??
It's pretty tuff to pick up overtime on reserve. They don't want us going over minimum guarantee so all but one of my requests have been denied. It does happen, but obviously not often.
Quote: And that could apply for any flying over base which is what, 70 or 75??
No... It's for flying on days off.
Quote: It's pretty tuff to pick up overtime on reserve. They don't want us going over minimum guarantee so all but one of my requests have been denied. It does happen, but obviously not often.
While on reserve, e-crew wouldn't even show me open time.
Quote: No... It's for flying on days off.
Sorry, actually I meant days off. $/HR rate stays the same if you fly over the base pay hrs.
Quote: While on reserve, e-crew wouldn't even show me open time.
That's the world I am living in now.
Quote: That's the world I am living in now.
If you are on reserve and want to work your days off, then call scheduling. You don't have to use ecrew.
Quote: If you are on reserve and want to work your days off, then call scheduling. You don't have to use ecrew.
This. I've never had scheduling deny me an open time pick-up, regardless of reserve status. If it's legal, you'll get it.
Quote: If you are on reserve and want to work your days off, then call scheduling. You don't have to use ecrew.
Like Pete said above, I call Scheduling. Most times when I've called looking for premium, they hook me up with something that came out minutes earlier. I'd wager the vast majority of the premium is being picked up from the text messages or via phone inquiries, rather than eCrew posts.
Really? I know that Pete is Seattle based but every time I have called scheduling they said that I was not eligible because I am on reserve. They ask if I would like to be on voluntary junior man (which I say yes) and have never got a phone call. At least the last two months. Where are you guys based?
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41 
Page 31 of 80
Go to